Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Fabric and a Busy Week

Where does the time go?...I can't believe it has been three weeks since I posted something on here.  I have had a very busy week.  I got in some new fabric.  My first yardage from Moda.  I am so excited.  I also got in a few new Moda charm packs.  And to top it all off.....it is on sale this week.  Check out the website to see all of the great deals. 

These are two of the fabric lines I got in this week.

 


These are a few of the new charm packs I received this week. 

I hope you all have a great week.  I will leave you with one final picture.  My Mom and Dad made this star on the wall on their porch.  I think it is awesome and wanted to share it with you.




2 comments:

  1. love the STAR is it free standing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. The star actually covers the whole wall. They did a tree on another wall.

    ReplyDelete